Monday, December 16, 2019

Best of 2019 Reading List


This has been one of the greatest years to be a crime/thriller fan that I can remember. I have read 76 books so far in 2019. It’s been wonderful.

My 10 best books I have read. Some may have not been published in 2019, but I read this year. It is always difficult because of so many great books this year.

1, The Border by Don Winslow
2, The Chain by Adrian McKinity
3, The Quaker by Liam Mcilvanney
4,The Nickel Boys by Colson Whitehead
5, Strike Me Down by Mindy Mejia. April 2020 release
6, End of the Ocean by Matthew McBride
7, The Shameless by Ace Atkins
8, The Substitution Order by Martin Clark
9, Dignity by Chris Arnade
10, The Warehouse by Rob Hart
11, Like Lions by Brian Panowich

Yes, it’s a top 11 list!

No comments:

Post a Comment