Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Three Fifths, by John Vercher

 



Three Fifths by John Vercher

Rating: 5 stars

Summary: Two young men that were childhood friends go on different life paths. When Aaron is released from prison Bobby picks him up to take him home. On the way a fight breaks out and there paths once again meet in a devastating way.

Comments: Like a bad reader and a bad reviewer that I am, I skipped the debut of Vercher. The staying power of Vercher is loud and I finally got to it. Holy cow did I  waste a year. Great hardcore noir crime novel. Vercher can outright tell a character driven novel. Highly recommended. Now reading his sophomore novel set in one of my favorite cities, Philadelphia. It a barn burner already. 

https://smile.amazon.com/Three-Fifths-John-Vercher-ebook/dp/B07QK1DL4M/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1NKOQSL3BJLR4&keywords=three+fifths&qid=1658922094&s=digital-text&sprefix=Three+fifths%2Cdigital-text%2C81&sr=1-1


No comments:

Post a Comment